Haven’t blogged in an age, and once again had so much to think about that I have been put off from noting it all down.
Main things of note:
- (fairly) aged parents are visiting so everything is a little bit up in the air, but we are loving every moment and trying our best to make the most of their time here
- on my mum’s second night here, E picked up Peter and Jane book 1a, that I had bought a few months ago, and had since remained on the shelf. She sat down and read it to me cover to cover.
- I remain very annoyed that not only did she read it after refusing to do such a thing up until now, but that it was a Peter and Jane book?! I was sooo looking forward to being able to say my AEd child learned to read using comic books don’t you know, way more cool man!
- I invented my own reading game – very pleased with myself 🙂 E even played it!
- I’ve had some revelations about H and how her middle-childness is coming into play, poor thing!
- H’s school admissions letter came through a couple of weeks ago and I think we’ve now made the decision to throw it in the bin!
- Baby L, now 18 mths, is an absolute pain in the ****, but luckily remains absolutely gorgeous!!
- Life is chaotic, but fun, and I’m loving every minute!